- Fully heated and air conditioned
- Indoor and outdoor runs
- Spacious indoor play and training room
- Large fenced outdoor exercise areas
- Available by appointment.
Making an Appointment
- Please call within our normal business hour to make an appointment for your pet to stay with us. Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We suggest that you call several weeks in advance of the dates you wish to board. This is especially important on holidays, weekends, and during the summer months.
Daily Morning Schedule
|6:30am||First outdoor exercise|
|9:00—10:00am||Individual outdoor exercise|
Daily Afternoon Schedule
Daily Evening Schedule
|9:00—10:00pm||Final walk-through and bed time|
What to Bring
- We require that you bring in copies of current vaccinations for Rabies, DHLPP, Bordetella, and Canine Influenza for your dog.
- We must retain a copy of your dog license in accordance with Pennsylvania State Law. Dog licenses are available at your county treasurer’s office.
- When you drop off your pet, you may bring your own food. If you choose not to, we supply kibble and canned food for your dog.
- We provide bedding for all dogs who stay with us; however, you may bring your pet’s familiar bedding from home.
- Please be sure to label all medication that your pet may require while staying with us.
- Please do not bring bowls; they will be provided for all pets.
|All dogs under 10lbs||$30.00 per night|
|All dogs 10lbs and over||$35.00–$45.00 — depending on size|
- Charges start on the day you drop your dog off regardless of time.
- Pickup before 12:00pm (noon), and there is no charge for the day of pickup. Pickup by 4:00–6:00pm, and there is a half day charge.
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover), cash, or personal checks due at the time of pickup for your pet.
- If there are any question regarding pricing, charges, and payment, please contact us.
- Monday — Friday: 8am–12pm | Closed Mid-day | 4pm–6pm
- Saturday: 8am–12pm | Closed Mid-day | 4:30pm–5:30pm
- Sunday: 11am–12pm | Closed Mid-day | 4:30pm–5:30pm
- Thanksgiving | Christmas Day | Easter Sunday
- Sunday hours in effect on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
Please feel free to reach out with any questions or inquiries. We look forward to hearing from you!